วันอังคารที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

The second week

On Next Week
On Monday In the morning. I went to university. In the afternoon I went to The Mall-Bangkapi with my friend. We went to karaoke and went to tawanna square. My friend went to a hair cut. She wanted to hair cut. She cut finished at15:00 p.m. After that We shoppihg in tawanna square. We were very funny with did its. At19:00p.m. I cameback to university again. Because My friend often called to me. Today had a game in E26. They wanted to take me saw. A game was about business company. It had a starnge for me. My friend liked its. but I don't know in a game. We played a game to 21:00 a.m. And I went to home and sleep too.
Torrow Today was Tuesday. I went to learned at the university early than everyday. I usually studied everyday. In the afternoon I went to a hospital with my friend because her mother sick. After that My friend and I went to The Mall . We bought a gift for my mother. I bought a dall made of a marl. It was very beautiful And I bought a species of jasmine with bigger flower for my mother. I certained abest thing for her.
Next Day Today had opening ceremony of universiage. The worship started about 15:00p.m. At 10:ooa.m. I arrived to Rachamang Stadium with my friend. We were a staff of ceremony. I lookafter a sportmans. They were so cute and enjoy so much. So, We would a felled happy. I started a work about 14:30 p.m. The people interested in this worship very much. The worship had a many show from university. It seted up about 17:00p.m. It was an excited and very beautiful for me. Before Ididn'nt saw. Everything had an embellishment. The sportmans were enjoyed and happy in this ceremony. I worked in at 22:00a.m. After that I went to dinner with my friend. Today was very happy for me.
On thursday I went to the cinema with my mother. We saw Koo-Rad because my mother wanted to saw this movie. It was a very funny. I thought It was a very funny. After that We went to a pizza company. I ordered a seafood pizza,salad and frence-fire for us. We felt a delicious. And we came back home.
On friday I got up at 10:00p.m. (very late) but today was a holiday for me. I went to slam square with my friend. I bought a card mother's day. I was a very happy. After that we went to shopping and ate lunch. And came back home.
On saturday I got up at 8:00 a.m. Today I had a dress rehearsal for tomorrow. Torrow was Mother's day. I did a showed daning in the Bang-pat. I was very tried. After that Iwent to dinner with my friend. And went to the supermarket. I bought a wreath and some fruit for a ceremony. After that Icameback home and sleep.
On sunday Today was Mother'sday. I got up early at 6:00p.m. I took a wreath and a card gave to my mother and kiss her. I feit a very happy. After that I hurry up went to my friend for make up the face. We made up to finished at 15:00p.m. We showed about 18p.m. I liked a dress of me so much. It was a very beautiful. And found difficuit in present time. I liked Its.
Finally I would to a showed on the stage. I had a felt very excited. After that I went to ate with my friend. My mother went for came show me. So, I was very happy with angthing.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: