วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

three week

On Monday I got up at 8:00 p.m. I took a baht and had a breakfast. My mother sent to university. The first subject I learned English. The teacher ordered watched a a movie in the last night. I saw a movie. It name was "Noting Hill" Noting Hill is a very famous in the people. The movie is romantic movie. And have a sweet-sound single. A actor have a 2 people. A man was a sell man. He selled "the travel of book." And a woman was a super star. They met by change. And in love. but have a many acount begin of life. Fanilly They would came back for in love again. This movie is interesting and exciting. Aiso funny sad and happiness. This movie can the most famous flim star in the world fall for the man on the street...




On Tuesday. I went to university with my mother. Today was Birthday's Ann. Ann was my friend. We studied at sunanta school together. Ann was my best friend. We liked something same. ex: we liked to eat an ice-cream. I liked strawberry ice-cream. And ann liked chocolate ice-cream. We usually went to ice-cream shop at the central. After that we went to karaoke. Ann like sing a song. I miss ann so much. We didn't met along time. And ann wouid be a met me. bought a barbie for her. because she liked a barbie so much. I choosed a pink barbie. We liked a pink color. Before, My group had Boom Ant Ann M Ying and I. We loved so much. Everybody liked to played a sport together. We played volleyball and badmintan. Today Ann place for meeting at slam square. We went to Oishi. We liked japan food so much. We were enjoy eating. I had a very happy. After that Everybody gave agift to her. And We separate to went to cameback home.



On Wednesday Today was holiday for me . I and Pim went to a temple. Pim was a my friend in the university. Pim studied faclty of bba. We started at eleven o'clock. We went to fast food for lunch. After that we traveled by boat to ra-kung tample. I wanted to go to ra kung tample a long time. but I can't go. Today I was very happy. After that I went to a roon temple. I took a photo with a janpaness. They were so cute. They talked about them. After that We went to ta pa chun market for dinner. At the tapachun had a many foood in the war side. We were enjoy eating. I liked a peanut so much. And had a many for way side. After that we walked on the sanam loong. We ate flexible wire. It was delicious so much. I liked to ate flexible wire. And we came back home. I'm was very happy.



On Thursday , I had many class. Amd I finished at 20:00 p.m. It was very boring. The teacher could not make me understand what he was teaching. Also he gave me any works to do. I don't know why he gave me that because law subject have only final test to judge that I pass or fail. Morning class had past but the afternoon class were waiting for me. I weny to have lunch with my friend from other facmulty. We went to "Pat lom dang" then there. When finished the break , I went to class and studied again. Now it did not boring like the morning. It was fun because the teacher made student participate in his class not like the morning that the teacher talked to blackbroad only . I understood every words he had said and I was so sure that I could get a from this subject. After I finished everything from the university , I went to my apartment to sleep.

On sunday I got up early at 7:30. I took a baht and have breakfast. After that I and My grandmother went to yorl va rat. I wanted to ate a duck. My grand mother bought a duck for me. And she bought bladder of fish. and mango. And a spices of agaric. After that we came back went to home . In my house My grandmother made a cook. She made a cook very well. I liked so much. After I have a lunch. And Drink a hot chocolate. And I exercised dancing in yhe school. And I finished at 17:00 I went to slam for study english 1. I learn english at the british council. At 20:30 I came back to went home. I was very tried but happy so much. After I sleep.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: